Customized and Standard Carbon Steel Yellow Zinc Plated Dia M6-M20 Sleeve Hook Anchor Bolt
Other name: Expansion bolt,Bolt anchor,carbon steel bolt anchor, carbon steel sleeve anchor bolt. Expansion anchors' design allows them to anchor fixtures into concrete. Concrete wedge anchors work by inserting them into a hole drilled into concrete. The concrete wedge anchor is then expanded, wedging itself securely in the concrete.
Concrete cavity depth and no higher cleanliness requirements, easy to install and inexpensive. Jacking by selecting the appropriate thickness of the buried depth, with the increase of buried depth, tension increased after the products are reliable and expandable functionality. Body material: stainless steel, carbon steel and other metal materials. This product is a long thread, easier to install, usually used for heavy-duty facilities.
There are mant types:
(1) Sleeve Anchor With Hex Bolt
(2) Sleeve Anchor With Hook Bolt
(3) Sleeve Anchor With Eye Bolt
(4) Sleeve Anchor With Flange Nut
(5) Sleeve Anchor With Hex Nut
(6) Sleeve Anchor With Double Pipes Type, etc.
Sleeve Anchor Hex Flange Nut Type
(1) Sleeve anchor with hex flange nut
(2) Sleeve anchor with hex nut and washer
(3) Sleeve anchor with hex bolt
(4) Sleeve anchor with hook bolt
(5) Sleeve anchor with eye bolt
(6) Sleeve anchor with slotted flat post nut
|Size ||Thread length|
|Drilling diameter(mm)||Minimum length of embedment (mm)||Weight(kg)|
The expansion anchor bolt is suitable for concrete and dense natural stone, metal constructions, metal profiles, base plate, a support plate, brackets, railings, windows, walls, machines, girders, beams, brackets, and so on.
1.Using a diameter which equals the anchor diameter, drill hole to min embedment.
2.Drill hole with proper size drill thought object to be fastened.
3.Insert anchor and expand by tightening nut
1. Applying anchor bolt, expension bolt. Wedge anchor, sleeve anchor. Etc
2. Competitive Price
3. One stop service
4. Good quality
5. Technical guidance on usage
6. After sales-service